Our affiliated company TMT – Tapping Measuring Technology (www.tmt.com) is a worldwide leader in the supply of cast house equipment and measuring technology for the iron and steel industry.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with a high degree of initiative and self-responsibility are your strengths, then you are here at the right place.
- Technical, commercial and administrative project management
- Analysis, adaptation and implementation of technical solutions matching customers’ needs
- Coordination and achievement of project schedules linked to the objective that the project execution leads to the expected project results
- Building and sustaining excellent customer relationships
- Handling project change requests & enquiries from our customers
- Monitoring of internal tasks and supplier orders
- Executing negotiations and claim management
- Identifying and monitoring project risks; defining, implementing and following-up of measures taken to minimize them.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Degree in engineering. Work experience in a technical or commercial environment is considered as strong advantage.
- Good command of the English language to be able to handle international projects (verbal & written)
- Being ready to travel worldwide as part of the job
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills.
Nice To Have:
- For office communication, German, French and/or Luxembourgish is beneficial; any other languages are considered as an asset.