Concerts, restaurants, hikes: this is the best combo for making the most of your free time and disconnecting from long working days. Supermiro Le Club invites you to reinvent your employees' daily lives with unique experiences in the Grand Duchy.
Some of your employees live in Luxembourg. Others come from France, Germany and Belgium and are "passing through", heading back across the border as usual once their work is done.
But what they may not know is that Luxembourg is full of treasures just waiting to be discovered...
A special employee program: disconnect to better reconnect
Supermiro Le Club is a bit of magic, a lot of new things and exclusive moments to enjoy in your free time (in a country where the works council hasn’t shown the tip of its nose yet), but above all exclusive access in Luxembourg and its borders, like never before!
- A catalogue full of experiences & good deals negotiated with local business partners and original tailor-made tours,
- New formats every month for even more fun,
- Activities of all kinds to suit everyone's schedule: restaurants, sport, culture, aperitifs, visits, walks, family & charity activities,
- Voluntary activities in today's society, where the search for meaning is becoming increasingly important...
But what does it mean in practice?
- Exclusive meetings with artists and musicians after concerts in venues rarely accessible to the public,
- Unusual experiences in restaurants to try out the new menu in advance, chat with the chef, enjoy a made-to-measure menu...
- Original events to meet new people, enjoy a moment out of time, take advantage of discounts, discover secret places or new addresses...
Free time, yes, but quality time!
When Statec asked at the beginning of the year "On a scale of 0 to 10, how satisfied are you with your life in general?", the result is pretty clear: the happiness of Luxembourg residents has declined since the arrival of Covid. This decline is particularly noticeable among the 30-64 age group and concerns their satisfaction with the activities they carry out in their personal lives.
Some of them, particularly new ones, sometimes feel alone and don't know where or with whom to go out when they arrive in Luxembourg.
So, as well as supporting the right to disconnect outside working hours, joining Supermiro Le Club means giving your talents the opportunity to feel special, pampering them and taking action in their free time (and team time), to enable them to flourish outside work so they can perform better at work.
And because the magic of Supermiro Le Club doesn't stop there, you can also find out how to build team spirit within your company in the best possible way by putting a smile on your talents' faces.