Job & Networking Evening
Moovijob Night Luxembourg in Brussels, the recruitment evening
- Open to all people in the mentioned fields IT Consulting, IT Development, IT Infrastructure / System / Network, Finance, Investment funds, Insurance, Banking, Accounting / Controlling / Tax, Audit / Consulting, Legal
- Free entrance
- Mandatory registration, upon selection
Moovijob Night Luxembourg, Luxembourg leading recruitment evening, is coming to Brussels and will only welcome Luxembourgish companies that are looking for new talents to join their Luxembourg-based offices.
You are not familiar with the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and you would like to get to know this neighboring country which offers many different advantages?
Well now is the time since Luxembourg is coming to you!
30 Luxembourg companies, that are recruiting in the fields of Finance, IT and Legal will come to meet you on Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at the prestigious Maison de la Poste (Tour & Taxis) in Brussels.
So, if you are searching for new career opportunities and if you want to learn more about life in Luxembourg while spending a pleasant evening with us, do not wait any longer and register now! Places are limited.
- Cosmopolitan More than 170 nationalities live in Luxembourg and 48% of the residents come from foreign countries.
- Health care system Luxembourg's health care system ranks among the top 10 worldwide.
- Dynamism of the job market All business sectors are represented, from Finance to Construction, Aerospace and much more. Numerous international companies, as well as European institutions are actively recruiting in Luxembourg
- Multilingualism The country's three official languages are German, French and Luxembourgish. The vast majority of Luxembourg communities are multilingual, placing the country at the forefront of European nations in terms of multilingualism.
- Transport connection Luxembourg has an international airport and high-speed trains. First country in the world to make public transportation free.
- Attractive packages Highest average gross annual salary in the European Union. One of the only countries in the world to have a system of automatic salary increases in line with inflation.
- Ultra-High Speed Internet The country's goal is to become a leader in "ultra-high" speed broadband.
- Financial hub Financial hub 5th largest financial centre in the European Union and 7th greenest financial centres in the world.
- Wealth World's highest GDP and highest purchasing power in Europe.
- Quality of life The country's capital city ranks in the top 20 cities in the world for its quality of life and Luxembourg is the 6th happiest country.
- Professional equality 1st European country with the smallest gender pay gap.
- Environment Green spaces represent 34% of the territory, or 88,000 hectares.
Get an idea of the companies participating in the event (non-exhaustive list)
Get an idea of the job openings to be filled during the event. (non-exhaustive list)
Maison de la Poste (Tour & Taxis)
Rue Picard 5/7
Parking Park Lane, Rue Picard 13
Entrance Gare Maritime, Rue Picard 7 (bike parking in front of Maison de la Poste)
Entrance Gare Maritime, Rue Picard 7
Free shuttle service Brussels-North station <-> Tour & Taxis
Frequently Asked Questions
Before the event
The Job & Networking evening in Law, Finance and IT, Moovijob Night Luxembourg in Brussels, will take place on Tuesday 13 June 2023 for the very first time at the prestigious Maison de la Poste (Tour & Taxis) in Brussels, in Belgium.
Talk about projects and career opportunities with about 30 Luxembourgish companies offering jobs in the fields of Law, Finance and IT.
The event is open to all people in the mentioned fields IT Consulting, IT Development, IT Infrastructure / System / Network, Finance, Investment funds, Insurance, Banking, Accounting / Controlling / Tax, Audit / Consulting, Legal.
Important: The registration is mandatory, upon selection. The preselection made by Moovijob.com enables you to participate in a confidential and delightful event.
Registration closes on Friday 9 June at 6pm: register now.
The Moovijob Night Luxembourg in Brussels will take place on Tuesday 13 June 2023, for the very first time at the Maison de la Poste (Tour & Taxis) in Brussels.
Maison de la Poste (Tour & Taxis)
Rue Picard 5/7
This event will take place from 6pm to 10 pm.
To get ready for the event and make a good impression with recruiters before, during and after, we advise you to read these articles:
To receive an invitation, you must register on the Moovijob Night Luxembourg website before Friday 9 June at 6pm. If your profile is selected by our team, you will receive your invitation by e-mail within 2 days. We advise you to check your e-mails and spams after having registered.
Note: the registration confirmation email is not an invitation.
If you are not accepted at the event, no regrets! It's just that there were no vacancies in your field, suited to your skills or level of experience. Another possible reason is that the number of invited applicants is limited for the comfort of the participants, so we cannot accept all additional requests, even if you have the right profile. In any case, your CV will still be forwarded to the recruiters.
If you do not agree with our team's decision, you can still contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the event
At the entrance, you will have the choice to show either your invitation email or the QR code that will have been sent to you by email.
Please note: you may have to show a proof of identity.
You don't need to bring your CV.
Before the event, a QR code has been sent to you by email. All you have to do is present it to the recruiters so that they can access your profile.
A cloakroom will be available if you wish to leave your belongings there.
This will be free of charge.
During this night, some snacks will be available (free of charge).
After the event
The key is to contact before you get contacted!
First of all, don't hesitate to collect as many business cards as possible during your visit, so that you can send a personalised email to each recruiter you have spoken to.
We advise you to wait one or two days before contacting a recruiter again. If you do not receive a reply, do not hesitate to send an email within a few weeks to show your motivation.
A recruiter may sometimes ask you to register on the company’s career site at the end of an interview to ease the recruitment and selection process via their personal IT tool.
Many HR departments have their own information processing systems that allow them to manage the candidates according to their own criteria!
Judging by the number of candidates who are recruited due to recruitment events, the effort is worth it.