New project do develop top cutting Edge Mobile app on both common platform IoS and Android and using adaptative UI for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Responsibilities for Mobile Developer
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality (based on AWS frameworks)
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
Qualifications for Mobile Developer
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Amplify or Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (mostly AWS), Maps and géolocalisation services.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English or French)
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
2/ AWS DevOps Architect
We are looking for a DevOps architect to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. The responsibilities of a DevOps architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality information technology architecture.
To be successful as a DevOps architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
You will design a scalable back office service to manage a mobile application , and manage the product life cycle.
AWS DevOps Architect Responsibilities:
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development.
- Designing efficient practices, architecture design using AWS Services to automate and reduce operational costs
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
Qualifications for AWS DevOps Architect:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- AWS Solution architect and/or develops Certified
- Strong Skills in Python and java
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling ( Chef, Puppet, and Docker.)
- Strong knowledge on API, Database, localisation services
- Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (mobile developers and UI designers).
- Strong analytical skills.
AWS Services to master for this project :
- AWS Amplify
- AWS amplify Studio
- AWS cognito
- Location Service
- API Gateway
- AWS Device Farm
- Cloud Watch
- Cloud trail
- Route 59
- Aurora DB
- Time stream
- Quicksight (reporting)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS ECS