CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring an Information Security and Risk Management Consultant (M/F) to provide support to our clients as a member of our Delivery Center focusing on Security services.
- Supports and manages the client's Corporate Security Program.
- Oversees the implementation of global information security and information risk-related corporate policies and standards.
- Works directly with various teams on their security and information risk management requirements : HR, finance, internal audit, enterprise risk management, Legal..
- Works in conjunction with the Corporate Security Office of the client.
- Implement governance processes to support the PSF's ISO 27001 work. Develop and execute work plans to manage compliance with ISO 27001
- Provide support on information security specific CSSF requirements of the client
- Perform information security risk assessments and report on the status of these risks in support of the client's CSSF compliance reporting processes.
- Monitor the risks and update the risks sheets and risks assessment registry (RAR)
- Coordinate local enterprise risk management efforts and processes
- Implement and coordinate on security control and technology standards for information processing facilities to include systems, applications, services, and devices
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of governance, compliance, and risk management metrics and report those metrics to the client’s CISO
- Establish and monitor adherence to third party contractual security requirements as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years' technical, information security, or IT experience
- Expertise in one or more sets of required security compliance requirements
- Relevant certifications or equivalent training/experience
- Experience with PSF/CSSF compliance
- Experience in working in an international environment is an asset
- Team player, stakeholders engagement has no secret for you
- French & English speaker
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.