Payroll Officer | Brand-new department
Published on 24/11/2021
- HR / Recruitment
Our partner, an established (yet evolving) fiduciary with an international dimension, is currently looking to recruit a motivated Payroll Officer.
This fiduciary is synonymous with REPUTATION, TRAININGS and GROWTH.
In this structure, you will have the opportunity to be responsible of your own varied client portfolio from A to Z. Your role in this new department of 5 people will be crucial, which will give you lots of satisfaction in your professional life. Of course, you can also count on great opportunities as you evolve: A managerial or supervising position, more complex files and direct contact in order to advise your clients, … The choice is yours!
Payroll Officer - Your Role :
- You are in charge of your own client portfolio consisting of varied commercial companies which you handle from A to Z (input/output, contract, absenteeism, …);
- You will be in charge of approximatively 300 to 500 salary slips every month;
- With the help of senior advisor, you will become one of the points of contact if your client has questions or wants additional advice. Furthermore, you will support them in terms of sharing your knowledge in Social and Labor law;
- You know how to handle stress and always respect the necessary deadlines.
Payroll Officer - Your Profile:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a fiduciary, a service provider or even in an industrial or a commercial company in Luxembourg.
- You are motivated and eager to help developing this new service;
- A good knowledge of French and English is required for this position. Of course, any other language is a real asset.
Payroll Officer- What We Offer :
- This structure offers continuous and tailor-made trainings for you to improve your skills and achieve your professional goals. Indeed, this structure offers plenty of long-term perspectives.
- SALARY PACKAGE : A gross monthly salary that can go up to € 3.750 as well as meal vouchers and an annual bonus.
- The opportunity to grow within a brand-new department in a fiduciary with a very low turnover.