- This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing AIFM and contribute actively to its evolution and development.
- The Conducting Officer - Risk Management is responsible for the risk management of the AIFM and reports directly to the governing body.
- Working alongside the Head of Legal, the Head of Portfolio Management and the Head of Compliance and contributing actively to the ongoing development and evolution of the business.
- You have a university degree in Finance, Economics or similar.
- Professional qualifications are considered as an asset (CFA, CAIA....).
- You have 8 years of experience as a risk professional in the fund industry (preferably from AIFM, management companies or Big Four with experience of Private Equity and/or Real Estate AIFs)
- You understand and have good knowledge of the Luxembourg fund industry and AIFM regulations.
- You demonstrate initiative and are autonomous.
- You are a good communicator and a team player.
- You have strong MS Excel skills and an analytical approach.
- You are fluent in English, other languages are considered as an asset (French / German).
- Working at our client means entering an international, dynamic and growth-oriented company.
- They provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through their global and local Academies.
- Their International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad.
- They offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Our client offers a permanent contract.