Our client is an international Private Equity Firm, operating worldwide. With a growing portfolio of investments across Asia, Africa and Latin America, they are have deployed capital across the real estate, private equity, energy and infrastructure asset classes.
As they are developing their Luxembourgish team, they are looking to reinforce their global energy infrastructure team.
This person will work on all deal related activities, including financial modelling, investment analysis and preparing investment committee presentations etc. He/She will assist a deal leader in all aspects of transaction origination, execution and asset management, especially for investments within Latin America countries. He/She will be part of the development of the Luxembourg office.
Main responsibilities :
- Origination and Deal Execution
- Support sector mapping to expand pipeline of deal opportunities
- Create financial models to evaluate investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence in support of transactions under the direction of the senior investment team including, but not limited to, market and financial and technical due diligence
- Assist investment manager in all matter related to the deal closing, including deal documentation, finance documentation and structuring
- Actively contribute to sector initiatives, become knowledge base of sector insight and expertise
- Assist the investment manager with portfolio/asset management of assigned project(s)
Your Profile :
- At least 4 years of experience either in an Investment associate position within a private equity firm, either in as Private Equity Consultant/Valuation specialist within in a management consulting environment
- Good understanding of the Private Equity sector; Experience in the energy sector would be a strong asset
- Strong analytical skills, including financial modelling and valuation
- Fluent in English and excellent level of Spanish
- Willingness to travel to and interest for emerging markets
- Autonomous, self-driven and proactive
- Organised, team player, with excellent communication skills
If you have an interest in this position, don't hesitate to apply or to send your profile to Anne-Gaëlle Calmès at firstname.lastname@example.org