As a member of the AML/CFT team within our specialised PFS department, your primary responsibility consists of assessing the compliance of supervised entities with the Luxembourg AML/CFT legal framework.
Role & responsibilities
- Prepare, assist and perform representation of the CSSF at national or international meetings related to the AML/CFT supervision of the respective entity, in particular in the context of AML/CFT Colleges with, among others, European supervisory authorities;
- Contribute to the development of AML/CFT supervisory approaches and methodologies of the CSSF;
- Participate in off-site and, on an ad-hoc basis, on-site AML/CFT supervisory activities;
- Assess AML/CFT risks and mitigating controls in supervised entities or at sectoral/sub-sectoral level;
- Participate in thematic studies or sector/sub-sector risk assessments on AML/CFT topics relevant for the specialized PFS department.
Please note that this position will require frequent business trips.
- Master’s degree in law, economics, finance, management or a related subject area;
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in a role within the field of AML/CFT (Compliance, audit, advisory or similar);
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework and national AML/CFT regulation;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French. Knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German will be considered to be an advantage;
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as easiness to exchange and share knowledge;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills, including the capacity to understand and summarize complex issues;
- Availability for regular missions/meetings abroad.