BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Direct Tax Compliance department, we are currently looking for a:
Senior – Direct Tax Compliance (m/f)
You will integrate a dynamic team of about fifteen people and deal with a diversified portfolio of clients. Accompanied and trained by your more experienced colleagues, you will have the opportunity to evolve and become a recognized expert in your field.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the preparation and review of tax returns for diversified national and international clients such as management companies, commercial or industrial companies, banks, real estate groups, holding and financing companies, SICAR and securitization companies;
- Participate in the preparation of due diligences; review of tax provisions (for clients and in the context of audits) and you will have direct contact with clients and the tax authorities.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Tax, Economics or Management (or similar, e.g. BTS);
- You have between 2 and 4 years of experience in Luxembourg in Direct Tax Compliance or in Accounting with experience in tax returns preparation;
- You have good knowledge of Accounting and Luxembourg taxation;
- You are proficient in computer tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You are rigorous, respective of deadlines and have a developed sense of customer service;
- You are fluent in French and English. German or Luxembourgish will be assets;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!