BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 11.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our BSO team, we are currently looking for a:
IFRS Consultant (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- As part of a team specialized in IFRS and consolidation, you will participate in different projects, with a focus on IFRS Advisory projects;
- You will advise clients on a wide range of projects such as first time IFRS adoptions, prepare technical memos on IFRS accounting questions and be involved in the preparation of statutory and consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- You will also assist as internal expert for technical questions regarding IFRS for other activities.
- You have a Master Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- You have 3-6 years of experience in IFRS advisory projects and/or the preparation of IFRS financial statements;
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You have good interpersonal skills and like to interact with clients
- You have excellent presentation skills and a strong sense of customer service;
- You are fluent in English and French or German. Any other language is considered as an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn !