Job and Career Development Fair
Moovijob Day Luxembourg, the job and career development fair
- Open to all, regardless of age, degree or professional situation.
- Free entrance
- Mandatory registration, upon selection
Moovijob Day Luxembourg - 100% virtual edition
Luxembourg's largest Job, Training and Career Fair is back in virtual format on Friday, November 18, 2022
Launched in 2011 by the job board Moovijob.com, the Moovijob Day Luxembourg is back in a virtual format on November 18, 2022. This fair is open to everyone and offers you the opportunity to talk face-to-face with the key players of the labour market of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, from the comfort of your home.
Are you looking for an internship, a job, a training or do you simply want to get information about the Luxembourg labour market and receive advice?
Are you already working but would like to keep a close eye on the development of your profession and your sector?
Then don't miss this day and join this unmissable event in the Grand Duchy!
Get an idea of the companies participating in the event (non-exhaustive list)
Get an idea of the job openings to be filled during the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before the event
The Moovijob Day Luxembourg is a 100% virtual fair, offering you the opportunity to exchange face-to-face and from your home, with the main actors of the job market and training in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
This event, which will take place on Friday, November 18, 2022 from 9:30 am to 5 pm, will be open to all, free of charge and upon selection, regardless of age, degree or professional situation.
The registration must be done before Thursday, November 17 - 18:00 on the website of Moovijob: Moovijob Day Luxembourg.
To receive an invitation, you must register on the Moovijob Day Luxembourg website before Thursday 17 November at 6pm. If your profile is selected by our team, you will receive your invitation by email within 2 days. We advise you to check your e-mails and spams after having registered.
Note: the registration confirmation email is not an invitation.
If you are not accepted at the event, no regrets! It's just that there were no vacancies in your field, suited to your skills or level of experience. Another possible reason is that the number of invited applicants is limited for the comfort of the participants, so we cannot accept all additional requests, even if you have the right profile. In any case, your CV will still be forwarded to the recruiters.
If you do not agree with our team's decision, you can still contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our virtual platform is only compatible with the following 4 browsers: Google Chrome, Edge (only the Chromium version), Firefox and Safari, latest versions.
Please note that on iPhone, and MAC in general, only Safari works, and not Google Chrome.
We can only advise you to use a computer with which you are used to videoconferencing, i.e. with at least a camera/webcam, a speaker system and a microphone, all with a good internet connection.
For everyone's comfort, we recommend the use of headphones or earphones.
The solution also works with a mobile phone or tablet, but this is less practical.
To prepare yourself for this virtual event, here are a few tips:
- Update your CV with your latest training and/or professional experience,
- Prepare a list of the different companies and opportunities that interest you by consulting the event website,
- Make sure you have a good internet connection,
- Test the sound of your microphone and the image of your camera beforehand,
- Isolate yourself in a quiet room,
- Be careful not to be against the light,
- In addition, do not hesitate to consult our various articles such as 6 tips to impress recruiters during a job interview, and our tips to get ready for a virtual recruitment event.
During the event
The next Moovijob Day Luxembourg recruitment fair will take place in a 100% virtual format on an online platform that has been specially created for Moovijob events. Thanks to video or audio discussions, you will be able to meet the recruiters in total security, as if you were there.
One week before the event, we will send you the URL to connect to the virtual platform. You will then need to activate your account by entering the email address you used when you registered and you will then be able to reset your password (different from the one on moovijob.com). You will then be able to access your profile and modify your information (photo, job title, etc) if necessary.
After this step, we invite you to get to know the platform and visit the virtual booth of the participating companies. The day of the event, you will be able to join virtual queues that will allow you to meet with the company or companies of your choice.
During the event, you will have the possibility to join up to 3 different queues at the same time.
You don't have to participate in the event all day long. Depending on the companies you are interested in and your personal availability, you will be able to log in at any time during this time slot, and log out whenever you wish as well.
Once connected to the event, you will be able to see all the participating companies and search by keywords (desired position, company, etc.).
You will also be able to reach the Moovijob stand (Info stand) for any questions concerning the organisation of the event.
- A coloured icon will show you for each company if there is little, medium or a lot of waiting time.
- Then click on the logo of the company you are interested in. You will see how many people are in front of you and the average waiting time.
- You can then either join a virtual queue to talk face-to-face with recruiters, potentially choose the person you would like to talk to and wait to be contacted by the recruiter when he or she is available.
- This means that, at any time, one recruiter from the three chosen companies may be able to attempt to call you by video or audio. We advise you to activate notifications on your browser so that you do not miss any calls, and of course to stay connected to the platform throughout your participation.
- There is also the possibility to send an e-mail to the organisers. To be used only if you have not had the chance to discuss with them. It can be an opportunity to share a CV. Don't necessarily expect an instant response from them.
You can test your connectivity directly on the event platform. On the "Home" page, click on the button "Test my connectivity! ». The website will then test the compatibility of your browser with the solution, test the opening of your device's ports and finally offer you a visual and audio test. This diagnostic tool will then allow you to find out more about the problems you are encountering.
Otherwise, here's what you can do:
- Close all your applications / all your open windows.
- Start your browser in private browsing (Ctrl+Shift+N), only on the following 4 browsers : Edge version 85, Chrome version 85, Firefox version 80, Safari. If you are not sure of your browser version, you can update it to the latest version.
- Verify that you have only the browser window open and only one tab.
- Go to the virtual platform website.
- Login by entering your email address (if you have forgotten your password, click on forgotten password).
- Click on the button "Info Stand".
- Click on the blue button on the right middle of the page " Join the queue " and click on " Let's go ".
- Someone from the Moovijob team will invite you to an interview, Click on " Accept ".
- Accept the request for microphone and camera use on the site (small popup in the top left corner of the screen). If it doesn't work, check that your camera and microphone are authorised (browser settings).
- If it doesn't work, get out of the queue and do "Crtl F5" (or Ctrl Fn F5 for laptops).
- Get back in the queue and wait for a new call.
- If it still doesn't work, and you are on the company's internet network, try to share a connection with your phone and try again from step 1. If it works, the problem comes from your company network or your wifi provider.
There is no limit on the number of meetings per person, so you will be able to contact as many recruiters as possible during the event!
You should upload your CV while creating your profile for this virtual event. The recruiter will then have direct access to it when the virtual interview starts.
After the event
If we can give you a little piece of advice: contact the recruiter instead of waiting for an answer!
If you feel that the interview went especially well with a specific recruiter, do not hesitate to ask his/her professional email address to contact him/her afterwards.
If you do not receive any answer, you can send an email once again after a few days to prove your motivation.
A recruiter may sometimes ask you to register on the company's career site at the end of an interview to facilitate the recruitment and selection process via their IT tool.
Many HR departments have their own information processing systems that allow them to manage the candidates according to their own criteria! Judging by the number of candidates who are recruited thanks to job fairs, the effort is worth it.