Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Internship – Accounting Services (m/f)
- Day-to-day bookkeeping;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly financial reports (interim accounts, BCL reports, VAT returns, etc.);
- Preparation of eCDF reports;
- Drafting of annual financial statements;
- Preparation of payment orders and follow-up;
- Various administrative tasks.
- You hold a diploma in accounting (BTS, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate/Master’s degree).
- You have previous professional experience in a similar position (accounting or audit);
- You are fluent in English;
- You are well organized and rigorous;
- You are able to prioritize workload and manage several tasks;
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- You have knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.