WAAGNER-BIRO LUXEMBURG STAGE SYSTEMS S.A. is part of the Waagner-Biro Stage Systems Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of stage technology based in Austria. As one of the world market leaders, the company develops and installs stage machinery systems and automation solutions for opera houses, theatres, concert halls, multi-purpose halls and cruise ships.
At our site in Rodange (Luxembourg), a multi-national team of more than 50 employees is passionately committed to the development of the innovative C⋅A⋅T (Computer-Aided Theatre) control system and its installation in the world's major venues. For more than 35 years, we have been driving major innovations in the field of automation control systems for the entertainment industry.
Our customers are large and small cultural institutions around the globe, including world-renowned houses such as the opera houses in Sydney and Vienna, the Elbphilharmonie Hamburg, the Théâtre du Châtelet in Paris, as well as numerous cruise ship owners, whom we advise and supply in close cooperation with our mechanical engineering partners. To this end, we exhibit at several international trade fairs every year, organise our own marketing events such as road shows and continuously process public tenders as well as enquiries from private customers.
As an employer, we offer you not only an attractive working environment but also the opportunity to get involved in challenging and exciting projects and become part of a competent team. If you are motivated by a high level of commitment with simultaneous professional and personal development, then you have come to the right place.
The Assistant Marketing & Sales supports the sales team in the planning, management, control and implementation of all marketing and sales activities.
Your tasks include in particular
· continuous data collection and maintenance in the existing ERP and CRM systems.
· compilation and quality check of tender documents in close cooperation with our tender managers.
· review and confirmation of orders and contracts.
· preparation of the order handover to the project management.
· planning and preparation of several trade fairs and events per year.
· planning and coordination of all marketing activities in coordination with the group companies and agencies.
· project management for trade fairs and events, also on site if desired, as well as occasional larger marketing projects
If you are a person motivated and experienced in writing text and stories, we can also offer you regular and active work as one of the content creators in our social media team.
· Organisational talent enjoying daily changing tasks
· Completed commercial professional training, bachelor degree with a business management focus or comparable professional experience
· First work experience desirable
· Empathic team player with a strong service orientation and practical solution thinking
· Proactive and independent way of working and hands-on mentality
· Distinct social competence and communication skills
· Very good IT skills (Microsoft Office, SAP, video conferencing platforms)
· First experience in dealing with ERP and CRM systems desirable
· Very good knowledge of German, English and French, all three languages are mandatory.
We offer a permanent position in full-time or part-time (from approx. 30 hours per week) with an attractive gross salary according to your education and professional experience, as well as the advantages of an international company with headquarters in Vienna and locations in Europe and Asia.
Training and development opportunities as well as an exciting, multicultural project environment and cooperation in a team with outstanding expertise are part of the working environment.
We also offer you the opportunity to work in a home office for up to 50% of your working hours after the induction period.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents to Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems SA on this portal.