Senior Java Developer
Published on 11/09/2023
SOPRA STERIA PSF
- IT Development
- partial teleworking (depending on client and assignement)
- an opportunity to join a human centric company
- a stable work environment
- training and close monitoring of your professional career
- exciting assignements and projects
- work-life balance
Do you want to work with passion and achieve ambitious goals? Do you dream about new technology challenges?
Are you ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and want to be part of a big great team? We look forward to welcoming you among us !
You have 3-5 years of experience and you are already strong doing development activities in:
- An enterprise framework like Jakarta EE, Spring, Microprofile;
- Any JPA implementation like Hibernate, EclipseLink etc.
- Designing & implementing APIs (e.g., RESTful Architectures, SOAP Services, gRPC, API Gateways);
- CI/CD tools & technologies;
- Test-Driven Development & agile practices;
- Java IDEs (i.e. IntelliJ IDEA) and build tools (i.e. Maven, Gradle);
- Development methodologies, in particular lifecycle management, system integration, bug tracking, version control and relevant supporting software (i.e. Git, Jira, Confluence);
It would be a nice to have some knowledge & experience with:
- Message Queuing Systems (i.e. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka);
- Information security concepts, including PKI infrastructures (i.e. signature, encryption, openSSL, certificates);
- Experience with GNU/Linux operative systems or other UNIX environments;
- One or more of the following virtualisation, containerization & automation technologies: Ansible, VMWare, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes.
You are someone who :
- Loves working in team;
- Is open mind and a problem solver;
- Shares knowledge’s with colleagues ;
- Is customer oriented ;
- Is Flexible, proactive and quality oriented;
- Speaks fluently English and other language would be an asset;
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience