Published on 24/03/2023
SOPRA STERIA PSF
- IT Infrastructure / System / Network
Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
We are currently looking for a “Network Engineer” to reinforce our Team.
- You integrate the Sopra Steria Network team and you manage with your colleagues ours datacenters infrastructures for our customers.
- You deal with incidents, changes and project related to existing network infrastructure in order to guarantee the level of contractual services.
- You are the guarantor of standards, methodologies and procedures in place.
- You initiate, evaluate and implement improvements that guarantee optimal solutions respecting budgetary constraints.
- You advise the client and ensure support for your area of expertise.
- You take action with suppliers to solve problems you have identified and analyzed.
- You contribute to the pre-sales process by translating expectations into rational, creative, functional and competitive solutions.
- You have a diploma in Computer Sciences or an equivalent experience
- You have excellent communication skills and a good analytical mind
- You are an enthusiastic team player, pro-active and result-oriented in your way of working
- You are open to challenges in a dynamic and flexible environment
- You are eager to learn new technologies; you are constantly up-to-date in the field of Security and telecoms
- You speak French.
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You have and maintain a level of knowledge and skills in the following area:
- TCP/IP protocols and their standards implementations
- Architectures and LAN, WAN, optical fiber, MPLS, Wireless technologies
- Network protection infrastructure principles (DMZ, Firewalls, IDS/IPS,…) and their implementation within architectures which need high level of security
- Cisco (Switches L2/L3, Routers, Nexus, ASA, …)
- Checkpoint (VSX, gateways, …)
- F5, Juniper, Fortinet, Sophos, Barracuda, Aerohive, Voip, Logrythm, Qualys
- The experience of ITIL processes is an asset
We Offer :
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.