The POSITION | About YOU:
We are looking for a Head of Product Management for our software-as-a-service B2B payments platform ENPAY. You will be leading the product management team, coordinate the ideation and specification processes, the product, features and priorities management, relations with the strategy, development and testing, delivery and operations teams. We expect you to understand and to be truly proficient at defining the right match between Luxembourg’s financial industry players’ needs and pain points and Finologee’s product strategy and value proposition. You will be heading the team in charge of business analysis and UI/UX management.
A solid experience of digital B2B/SaaS/PaaS product (with both web and API interfaces) definition, staging, building and deployment processes and best practices would be helpful. A genuine interest and relevant experience with bank payment processes and/or API/FinTech features would also be considered an asset for the position.
The COMPANY | About US:
Finologee (www.finologee.com) is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimisation and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), professional payments (ENPAY) and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions, handling 25 million transactions a year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 40, the company is ISO 27001 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ licence granted by the Ministry of Finance.
With us you will…
- Define and be accountable for product and feature definition of the ENPAY product line: organise business analyses with business/analysts/product owners in your team, drill down into the definition of features and components, coordinate the ideation and prepare implementation stages with your team of business analysts and UI/UX designers, with product sponsors and other departments (dev, ops and business development), and finally contribute to the definition of the overall product strategy and the deployment of marketing and sales efforts.
- Lead the company’s B2B payments product management team: validate priorities with stakeholders and the product steering committee, define roadmap and release plans, monitor, contribute to the definitions and user stories, manage the process using our JIRA framework, report to the sponsors and other teams, give feedback to the team and guide them through the processes.
What we expect from you…
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in B2B software product design, preferably in digital finance, or alternatively in other digital B2B product/SaaS contexts
- Proven leadership and team management skills as a team/department lead or co-lead/deputy
- A good understanding of modern business applications/interface design and architecture as well as of the benefits and challenges of a SaaS infrastructure and FinTech/payments platform value proposition
- Languages: good command of English, solid writing skills (French would be an advantage but is not mandatory)
- Education: a university degree in business, engineering/IT or other
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovation-driven company, working with the company’s founders, with a genuine accountability for tasks and projects
- Being a European Union citizen or having a valid work permit for Luxembourg
In return you will get…
- A full-time job with us
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.