The POSITION | About YOU:
We are looking for a Business Consultant for our software-as-a-service RegTech and payment products. You will identify rising business opportunities and help define the sales, product and marketing strategies around bank compliance, KYC, payments, telecom and other digitisation/API products for the financial industry. You will also play an active role in developing partnerships and building long-term relationships with prospects and existing clients to generate new leads for the company and help it grow. A solid experience of digital B2B/SaaS product marketing and sales would be helpful. A genuine interest and relevant experience with digital KYC, professional/mobile payments and/or API/FinTech features is also considered an asset for the position. This is your chance to join one of Luxembourg’s leading FinTech players for a key role in sales and account management.
The COMPANY | About US:
Finologee (www.finologee.com) is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimisation and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), professional payments (ENPAY) and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions, handling 25 million transactions a year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 38, the company is ISO 27001 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ licence granted by the Ministry of Finance.
More about what it means to work at Finologee: http://jobs.finologee.com
With us you will…
- Help defining the business development strategy for all the company’s products and platforms
- Identify sales leads, pitch products to new clients, add value, build trust, and maintain a good working relationship with new and existing contacts
- Work side by side with product managers/business analysts to build a competitive position in the market
- Contribute to the development of sales literature and related content
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Make timely decisions and adjust the company’s products, services, and pricing accordingly
- Be responsible for taking the deal to the finish line
What we expect from you…
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in technology product business development roles, preferably in digital finance, or alternatively in other digital B2B product/SaaS contexts
- A strong sales track record and a proven ability to hit targets
- A good understanding of modern business applications/interface design and architecture as well as of the benefits and challenges of a SaaS infrastructure and FinTech/RegTech platform value proposition
- A solid knowledge in at least one of the core areas we address with our platforms (KYC/AML processes, professional/bank payment connectivity, mobile payments, telecom messaging, FinTech/RegTech APIs …)
- Languages: good command of English and French (you need to be able to conduct client and internal meetings in both languages), solid writing skills
- Education: a university degree in business, engineering/IT or other
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovation-driven company, working with the company’s founders, with a genuine accountability for tasks and projects
- Being a European Union citizen or having a valid work permit for Luxembourg
In return you will get…
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps and contexts of digital product building for the financial industry, from the concept to delivery and operations, where you can truly make a difference
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.