IT Asset Manager (m/f/gn)
Creos Luxembourg S.A., part of the Encevo Group, is the owner and operator of electricity and natural gas networks in Luxembourg. More than 800 people are currently employed by the company. Its mission is to transport and distribute electricity and natural gas in Luxembourg.
Working for Creos means working for a committed and visionary employer, with a local decision-making authority, that plays an active role in the energy transition, creating sustainable and innovative perspectives for its clients, partners and employees.
- You manage the operations of the IT procurement and inventory management function
- You develop and maintain the company IT procurement and inventory policies and processes
- You manage hardware and software assets by ensuring accurate stock and inventory information
- You plan and implement IT front-end equipment, IT subscriptions and software asset life cycle strategy
- You advise the Procurement and IT departments in procurement strategies for IT acquisition and contract renewals
- You optimize usage and cost of IT front-end equipments, IT subscriptions and software deployments
- You manage acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets
- You ensure that knowledge bases, procedures and documentation are complete and validated in an efficient configuration management process
- You provide monthly reports about assets, budgets and procurement, allowing a clear and streamlined KPI reporting
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in IT, finance or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar function
- You are certified from the ITIL foundation
- You have an analytical mindset and negotiation skills
- You are results oriented and resistant to stress
- You adapt easily and show engagement
- You have good oral and written skills in French and English. Fluency in Luxembourgish and/or German is considered an asset.
How to apply?
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application through our career opportunities site accessible on jobs.encevo.eu/Creos. Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.