Creos Luxembourg S.A., member of the Encevo Group, is the owner and operator of electricity and natural gas networks in Luxembourg. More than 780 people are currently employed by the company. Its mission is to transport and distribute electricity and natural gas in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Working for Creos means working for a committed and visionary employer, with a local decision-making authority, that plays an active role in the energy transition, creating sustainable and innovative perspectives for its clients, partners and employees.
Creos is investing massively in an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart Grids and become more customer centric for the benefits of its clients and the environment. Joining our growing team of passionate IT professionals is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the society and further develop your career.
- You define and implement the necessary protection measures defined by the CISO and validated by the Information Security Committee on the Creos infrastructures deployed in the Cloud
- You adapt and implement validated security policies for Creos cloud architectures
- After the implementation, you maintain the level of protection of Creos cloud environments
- You work closely with various technical players and IT architects in order to manage security issues daily and upstream (Security by Design)
- You monitor the technological developments of cloud solutions and propose adaptations and improvements in order to continuously improve the level of protection of our solutions
- You ensure that authorisations and rights are aligned with our internal rules
- You define and maintain a Cybersecurity Scoreboard
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application Design or Software Development
- Minimum 2 years experience in AWS cloud security administration
- You master the basic concepts and technical solutions in cybersecurity
- Knowledge of Azure, M365 and AWS environments, specifically services and components
- Ability to quickly grasp security issues in different environments, draw up recommendations and propose technical solutions
- Proven experience in managing security incidents
- Knowledge in scripting (bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Experience in securing systems according to the Référentiel Général de Sécurité, published by ANSSI or other similar resources is a plus
- Driving force for proposals to improve the protection of the information system
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and a high degree of self-motivation
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.