Experienced Investment Guidelines Monitoring Specialist #191706 (m/f)
Your field of responsibility
Join the Risk Services team at Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. where we conduct investment guidelines monitoring for Luxembourg, Ireland and Switzerland domiciled funds. Your main responsibility will be to provide high quality investment guidelines monitoring. This includes coding of rules in our compliance tool, management of investment guidelines breaches, communication with involved parties, interpretation of internal guidelines, contractual and regulatory requirements as well as eligibility analysis for financial instruments. As an Investment Guidelines Monitoring Specialist you will be in contact with colleagues in Luxembourg and Zurich, and you will liase with involved parties such as risk managers, compliance officers, the custodian bank, data providers and portfolio managers around the globe.
Your future colleagues
Be part of a highly motivated and self-driven team, integrated in an ambitious environment with a clear growth and quality Strategy. We are working in a striving, highly-motivated, multicultural and fast paced environment that allows you to grow to build a broad and strong network within Credit Suisse Group
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree or equivalent post graduate studies
- 3-7 years working experience in the Financial Services industry, ideally in Investment Guidelines Monitoring with exposure to Investment Funds in an international environment
- Experienced user of Xentis or another compliance tool, Microsoft and relevant market information systems such as Bloomberg, Lipper
- Expert knowledge of financial instruments and their relevant regulatory requirements and compliance approaches with focus on Luxembourg Funds; Irish and Swiss Funds is a plus
- Familiarity with regulatory environment, risk management and compliance approaches focused on UCITS/AIF
- Good understanding of fund product, risk management, investment management strategies and their use in client portfolios
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders within and outside of the organisation
- Business fluency in English, German and/or French would be an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.