Cloud Network Engineer (M/F/D)
Published on 09/07/2022
- Rue Gabriel Lippmann
- IT Infrastructure / System / Network
Cloud Network Engineer (M/F/D)
The Cloud Network Engineer will have the opportunity to support the growth of our business in a fast-changing environment. As part of the IT Services department, you will support the daily operations of our digital hybrid infrastructure. This opportunity is a full-time CDI contract.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As a Cloud Network Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Design, create and maintain optimal network and security components and services in our hybrid infrastructure
- Drive optimisation, testing and security to improve Network capability and resilience
- Review and configure network connectivity of Advanzia infrastructure with third-party service providers and partners
- Ensure that proposed solutions by service providers are aligned and conform to Advanzia’ s infrastructure architecture guidelines
- Participate in the transformation project of IT services and support corporate projects
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering or Networking and Security
- In-depth knowledge of public cloud or hybrid infrastructure
- Strong skills in automation via Bash/shell scripting
- Understanding of Infrastructure/Configuration as Code concept
- Experience in building and configuring cloud network infrastructure (Hubs, VNETs, VLANs, Firewalls…)
- Understanding of infrastructure/application security compliance and remediation activities (i.e. Risk Acceptance, Security Configuration Baseline, etc.)
- Strong skills in solving complex networking problems using appropriate diagnostic and monitoring tools
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Intercultural competency
- Good customer and service orientation skills
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Accurate and detail oriented, while keeping the big picture in mind
- Ability to explain technical information in business terms
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and pro-active
- Good communication skills in in English (spoken and written)
- Competitive compensation package
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional advantages such as language courses contribution, health initiatives, employee travel insurance, preferential conditions for Advanzia products, etc.
- Training and development initiatives
- Dynamic and international environment #TeamAdvanzia
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English.
Click here to find out more about your career opportunities at Advanzia Bank.