Published on 06/09/2021
Waagner Biro Stage Systems
- IT Development
WAAGNER-BIRO LUXEMBOURG STAGE SYSTEMS
Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems S.A. is part of the Waagner Biro Stage Systems Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of stage technology, with headquarters in Austria. As one of the global market leaders, the company develops and installs stage technology systems for opera houses, theatres, music halls, multi-purpose halls, and cruise ships. The main focus at the Luxembourg location in Rodange is developing the safety-related control system for the stage machinery "Computer-Aided Theatre" (C⋅A⋅T), which uses state-of-the-art technology to control the upper- and lower stage machinery in more than 170 venues worldwide.
Join our multi-national development teams working and work on the following tasks:
- Technical coordination of a J.S. development team including
- Freelancers charged with the development of an user interface for a theatre control system
- Code-Review and integration of backend and frontend modules
- Programming and integration of new features, as well as enhancement of existing features
- Testing, Integration testing and deployment
- Optimizing of the software architecture
- Interfacing complex backends and external interface
- Excessive experience with AngularJS and NodeJS, socket.io, npm and JQuery
- Bower, webpack, gulp and lodash are not Greek to you
- Experience with Cucumber tests
- You know what “git blame” yields
- Target orientated working method and cost awareness
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- High degree of self-motivation and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of German will be an asset but is not mandatory
We consider as advantages:
- Gitlab, Jira, Confluence experience.
- Knowledge of functional safety standards and applications.
- Additional foreign language skills
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG!
A career with Waagner-Biro Stage Systems delivers chances and challenges alike. Working in an internationally renowned company is not only exciting, but it also represents enrichment in personal and professional development.