Master Thesis in R&D - PRODUCT DEV. TRAINEE
Published on 06/09/2021
Waagner Biro Stage Systems
- Engineering / Consulting
MASTER THESIS in R&D: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE (specification of theatre specific features and use cases)
WAAGNER-BIRO LUXEMBOURG STAGE SYSTEMS
Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems S.A. is part of the Waagner Biro Stage Systems Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of stage technology, with headquarters in Austria. As one of the global market leaders, the company develops and installs stage technology systems for opera houses, theatres, music halls, multi-purpose halls, and cruise ships. The main focus at the Luxembourg location in Rodange is developing the safety-related control system for the stage machinery "Computer-Aided Theatre", which uses state-of-the-art technology to control the upper- and lower stage machinery in more than 170 venues worldwide.
The trainee's purpose is to develop requirements specification documents that carefully translate all stakeholders needs for a customer-driven development and offer a perfect working reference for the User Interface developers:
- The R&D department develops a new Computer-Aided Theater generation and needs your support.
- During your trainee, you will be responsible for collecting new requirements from all stakeholders incl —customers and the sales, services and commissioning departments.
- The selected requirements shall convert into a requirements specification document that is considered the primary programming reference from our developers in a second phase.
- Master-Student (m/w) in Engineering
- First experience in the stage systems
- First programming experience is a plus
- Fluent in German, English and French is mandatory
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG!
A Traineeship with Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems delivers chances and challenges alike. Working in an internationally renowned company is not only exciting, but it also represents enrichment in personal and professional development.