INTERNSHIP in R&D: HAPTIC FEEDBACK
WAAGNER-BIRO LUXEMBOURG STAGE SYSTEMS
Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems S.A. is part of the Waagner Biro Stage Systems Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of stage technology, with headquarters in Austria. As one of the global market leaders, the company develops and installs stage technology systems for opera houses, theatres, music halls, multi-purpose halls, and cruise ships. The main focus at the Luxembourg location in Rodange is developing the safety-related control system for the stage machinery "Computer-Aided Theatre" (C⋅A⋅T), which uses state-of-the-art technology to control the upper- and lower stage machinery in more than 170 venues worldwide.
During your Internship, you will integrate the haptic feedback in our desks and thus increase the user experience with the C⋅A⋅T V5 System:
You will study the Hardware construction of our desk
- You will insert vibration motors in different placements into our desk
- You will write an easy code to connect the motors to the User Interface
- You will participate in the integration tests
- You will write test documents and How-To documents in English for project handover
- Studies in mechanical engineering or Construction knowledge studies in mechanical engineering or Construction knowledge
- Passion for Science (you consider yourself as a nerd)
- Analytical Thinking
- Basic Programming Skills
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG!
An internship with Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems delivers chances and challenges alike. Working in an internationally renowned company is not only exciting, but it also represents enrichment in personal and professional development.