BACHELOR THESIS/INTERNSHIP IN R&D: TEST AUTOMATION
Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems S.A. is part of the Waagner-Biro Stage Systems Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of stage technology, with headquarters in Austria. As one of the global market leaders, the company develops and installs stage technology systems for opera houses, theatres, music halls, multi-purpose halls, and cruise ships. The main focus at the Luxembourg location in Rodange is developing the safety-related control system for the stage machinery "Computer-Aided Theatre" (C.A.T), which uses state-of-the-art technology to control the upper- and lower stage machinery in more than 170 venues worldwide.
As part of your bachelor thesis or internship, you will rewrite our current Cucumber tests on electron applications. In doing so:
- Write a test automation plan of the tools in development.
- Rewrite the existing Cucumber tests to run flawlessly on electron
- Check your final results first in the lab and then in a Theatre
- Bachelor-Student (m/w/x) in engineering with a focus on electrical or information technology
- Fun in web development
- Ability to learn quickly
- Systematic and independent way of working is required
- Self-initiative, ability to work in a team and independently
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG!
A Traineeship or Internship with Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems delivers chances and challenges alike. Working in an internationally renowned company is not only exciting, but it also represents enrichment in personal and professional development.