BACHELOR THESIS/INTERNSHIP IN R&D: DEVELOPMENT OF A TEST STAND FOR PCB PARTS
Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems S.A. is part of the Waagner-Biro Stage Systems Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of stage technology, with headquarters in Austria. As one of the global market leaders, the company develops and installs stage technology systems for opera houses, theatres, music halls, multi-purpose halls, and cruise ships. The main focus at the Luxembourg location in Rodange is developing the safety-related control system for the stage machinery "Computer-Aided Theatre" (C⋅A⋅T), which uses state-of-the-art technology to control the upper- and lower stage machinery in more than 170 venues worldwide.
As part of your bachelor thesis or internship, you will design and implement a test stand for complex electronic "Printed Circuit Boards" (PCBs) in pre-series production.
The successful candidate will
- Design and build a test stand concept
- Program the test stand considering the specified test cases
- Test the Test stand and train the production team
- Complete the test procedure with the new test steps
- Bachelor-Student (m/w/x) in engineering with a focus on electrical and information technology or product development
- Previous knowledge of Parts construction is desirable
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
- Ability to work in a team and independent work in an international team
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG!
A Traineeship or Internship with Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems delivers chances and challenges alike. Working in an internationally renowned company is not only exciting, but it also represents enrichment in personal and professional development.