Securitas Luxemburg is a major player in the security sector (guarding, remote surveillance, mobile patrols, technology) and offers a wide range of tailor-made services to its clients.
We are currently looking for Security Guard (M/W) for one of our clients.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and customer service skills are required
- Internal and external client relations
- Compliance to all relevant company policies and procedures
- Maintain civil order, especially during facility emergency conditions
- Access control duties, to include static and or standing posts as directed
- Monitor and use instruction detection, CCTV and Fire Life Safety systems
- Ensure visitor, employee, contractor and vendor access compliance
- Report writing and site patrol duties
- Patrol and respond to incidents around the site
- Familiarity and knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong people and client services skills
- Excellent observational skills
- Experience communicating via two-way radio
- Must have a clean driving history with no "at fault" accidents within the last five (5) years
- The candidate shall possess good verbal and written skills.
- Be fluent in English (minimum C1)
- A permanent fulltime contract
- An attractive salary and package