Rotarex Firetec is a world leading innovation company in fire suppression systems, with proven performance in several millions of installations worldwide. A business unit of Rotarex SA, Rotarex Firetec is a global company with service centers and distributors in 65 countries. For over 80 years, Rotarex Firetec has developed many breakthrough products that have become industry standards. Focused on innovation, quality and expert engineering.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR NEW CHALLENGES?
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support development of an international manufacturing company?
We need a Product Manager to support and help us in our sales department.
Your major responsibilities are:
- Produce compelling contents for catalogues, brochures, newsletters, in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and R&D,
- Coordinate projects from concept stage to market launch,
- Create sales tools and deliver effective presentations,
- Product lifecycle follow-up: from launch to withdrawal:
- Market feedback collection: prior and after launch,
- Benchmarks: product listing, specifications, certifications,
- Inform sales representatives of new product releases, product upgrades or product discontinuation.
- Development of training contents (technical and commercial) in collaboration with Sales:
- Create and update the training contents and program,
- Improve continuously training contents,
- Supervise the eLearning activity.
- Evaluate and manage trainee satisfaction,
- Create and organize special trainings on Sales request.
- Update price reference calculation and analysis,
- Update price lists,
- Build benchmark analysis.
- Manage together with Sales and Production the S&OP meetings,
- Monthly sales analysis and report (back-up of the one in charge),
- Punctual sales analysis on request,
- Sales support on product information inquiries (prices and delivery time excluded),
- Reporting after product management meetings.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Hold a master’s degree in business administration/marketing/communication and/or technical field (mechanical, electromechanical, industrial),
- 2 years of experience in a product marketing and/or product management team,
- Have a technical background and interest in the industrial sector,
- Open to learn and process technical information (engineering specifications, standards and regulations, design drawings…),
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Capacity to perform in a multicultural environment,
- Industrial market experience would be a real advantage,
- Be fluent in English and French, additional languages are assets,
- Be open minded, proactive, detail-oriented, analytical, and rigorous,
- Customer facing and interpersonal skills.