ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Events & Internal Communication Intern (m/f)
Are you looking to kick-off your professional career with meaningful projects that cover a wide range of communications activities?
ING Luxembourg is looking for an Intern (m/f) for its Corporate Services team to start mid-july 2023 for 6 months (with an internship agreement delivered by a school/university).
This is not a tick-the-box job for automatons! You will be trusted with relevant projects and given sufficient direction but be left to navigate the waters on your own. Tasks will vary widely and provide the opportunity to gather work experience across many facets of communications.
• Methodically drafting, reviewing and publishing internal news to all staff in French and English
• Figuring out stories worth telling – and writing them in short deadlines
• Creating content and continuously improving our intranet
• Designing events (set objectives, execute events, coordinate measurement and follow-up) and ensuring buy-in from necessary stakeholders – and then, of course, you’ll attend the events (even during the evening or the weekend) to coordinate all participants (internal and external)
• Planning street marketing actions to increase ING’s visibility
• Coming up with a whole bunch of ideas for new merchandising and promotional items
Competencies / Behaviour:
• Basic understanding of marketing/communication tools and techniques
• Project management and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office 2010
• Ability to manage multiple deadline-driven tasks simultaneously
• Strong verbal communication and organizational skills
• Attention to detail and focus
• Good judgment and team skills
• Flexibility and proactivity in taking on assignments and responsibilities, and willingness to learn
• University degree in a marketing and communications related field
• Fluent in English or French and good command of the other
• Knowledge of German or Luxembourgish would be an advantage
Your working environment:
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.