Electrical & automation engineer (F/M)
Gradel develops turn-key special purpose machines (mechanical automated equipment) dedicated to nuclear and space industry for more than 50 years. GRADEL supports its customers all over the projects: from the definition of the specification up to the installation and operation of the equipment. This activity is in strong development.
In order to strengthen our engineering department, we are looking for an experienced engineer in automation and electrotechnics with following profile requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in automation engineering or electrical engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in automation and electrotechnics.
- Good knowledge in automation and programming
- Knowledge and experience with specific software’s (motor drives ie Sew, PLC ie siemens or Beckhoff, HIM ie proface or Beckhoff, etc…)
- Ability to make, modify and read a wiring plan
- Good ability to interact with suppliers
- Practical approach, problem solving, client (internal or external) satisfaction utmost oriented
- Organised and methodical
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently and good team player
- anguage skills: fluent in English/French or English/German (written and oral). A third language (French or German) will be considered as an asset.
- Functional analysis and design of equipment / sub-equipment
- Definition of technical requirements and control of suppliers
- Realisation of machine’s risk analysis
- Definition and realisation of PLC and HMI programs
- Realisation of user’s manual
- Commissioning of equipment (internally as by customers)
- Training of GRADEL’s and customer’s staff
We offer a position in an innovative and creative environment with strong relationships with customers and other departments of the company (Mechanical engineering, Supply-chain, Assembly).
The candidate will be offered a CDI. The position is based in Ellange, Luxembourg.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity and wish to take part actively to our future development, please send your application (cover letter + CV).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process. The selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record.
#Engineering #Automation #Electrical engineering #plc #Automaticien #Ingénieur électrique #SPS Ingenieur #Elektroingenieur