Recently or future graduate in Finance / Accounting
Published on 12/05/2023
The company EASE is first and foremost a resource-provider, making available competent personnel. Our duty is to supply adequate resources. This type of service is not unique to EASE; our aim is to make a complete, “one-stop” service available to small and mid-sized entities, which may require several different types of expertise and competence in order to reach their aim.
We are currently looking for:
Recently or future graduate in Finance / Accounting / Audit
As a member of our team you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn from various sectors by giving you the possibility to work on various missions with big players mainly from the financial sector
- Work directly for our clients which are various financial institutions such as banks, professionals of the financial sector, insurance companies, etc
- Provide valuable knowledge and expertise to our clients by supporting them in their daily activities and projects (missions in Luxembourg or abroad).
- Develop your competencies and experience within various subjects, environments and corporate cultures.
- Participate in the creation of business opportunities, maintaining and developing strong client relationships.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting, or any related degree.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, autonomous and fast learner.
- Keen to develop competencies and provide added value to clients.
- Willing to face various challenges within diverse environments.
- Strong personality able to be flexible with various client environments.
- Creative and solution driven.
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory.
Working at EASE means entering in a young, dynamic and forward-looking environment. As a growth orientated company, we provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through quality trainings. We aim to provide our staff with a work environment that cares about our employees’ development and recognizes their achievements. Our salary and benefits package reflect our desire to attract, motivate and retain high-performing employees.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please forward your application (letter and curriculum vitae), in the strictest confidentiality. All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documents to work in the EU.