Trainee - First Line of Defense Support
Wealth Management / Wealth & Financial Planning
A challenging role in an international and fast-paced environment within the First Line of Defense/Business Risk Management team in the International Wealth Management division of Credit Suisse. You will join a highly motivated team in a global, dynamic and diverse environment. Your main responsibility will be to support the team on key operational risk activities. You will support handling operational incidents, client complaints, maintain and develop the bank’s control framework incl. control performance, conducting ad-hoc risk reviews, preparing management risk reports and monitoring the implementation of risk initiatives. This is the ideal opportunity to work with different stakeholders across the bank and help to mitigate operational and business risks.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of activities and risk prevention initiatives to ensure adherence to our risk framework and data protection guidelines. As a small and fast-paced team, we value transparency and an open-door-policy. This role will allow you to build a good knowledge of the bank activities and related risk initiatives.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- A university degree in economics, law, banking & finance or similar
- Good knowledge of Private Banking and/or Depository Bank area is an asset
- Some understanding of the regulatory landscape
- You possess strong organizational skills, the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- You are a rigorous with attention to details ensuring accuracy of the work you perform
- You have a sense of responsibility with the ability to work independently and proactively; you are a good teammate with a can-do attitude and problem solving skills
- You build and maintain positive working relationships within the team, management and stakeholders
- You are business fluent in English and either French or German; additional language skills are an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
Credit Suisse, a UBS Group company, is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.