COLLIERS is one of the world's Big 4 commercial real estate service companies, with a presence in 62 countries and around 18,000 employees.
In Property Management, COLLIERS manages worldwide ca. 185 million m² across all main asset classes.
Due to the strong growth of its Property Management department, COLLIERS Luxembourg is looking for:
2 SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGERS (m/f)
The mission consists of the complete management of real estate assets on behalf of owners whose objective is to offer an outstanding quality of service that will enable them to increase the value and sustainability of their assets.
Colliers’ digital property management is underpinned by service excellence on site, an impactful ESG approach, and dynamic data and reporting.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Property Manager preferably in Luxembourg;
- You are skilled in the use of digital Property Management tools;
- You have a good knowledge of ESG governances with significant track records, preferably in the BREEAM and WELL building standards;
- You have good interpersonal skills and are a Team player aiming to contribute to the success of the whole team;
- You are familiar with the M&E building techniques and EU H&S & Environmental laws, the knowledge of the Luxembourg laws would be considered a plus;
- You are dynamic, service oriented, well organized and able to work autonomously;
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or a Bachelor degree with a significant experience in similar functions;
- You have an excellent command in spoken and written English and are near native / fluent either in French or German.
- Follow up on rental contracts (contractual obligations);
- Follow up on tenants' requests on a daily basis;
- Manage claims (contacts with insurance companies);
- Follow up on litigious files;
- Follow up contracts with service providers and always negotiate a fair price;
- Organize and manage calls for tender (maintenance, cleaning, …)
- Monitor and optimize energy consumption and renting charges;
- Understand and invest in environmental certifications (WELL, BREEAM, DGNB, ...);
- Establish technical and financial reports;
- In collaboration with the accounting department, verify the operating expenses of the buildings under management and charge them to the relevant entities.
- A full-time permanent contract (CDI);
- An attractive salary package: fixed salary + car and fuel card + meal voucher + a variable salary composed of bonuses for business contribution or completion of transactions + an annual bonus;
- The chance to join an international and human focused company that cares about their employees;
- A flexible working environment with trust and digital tools instead of time clock controls;
- Showers facility enabling you to practice sport in the nearby forest;
- 1 parking space and a stunning view on Luxembourg city from the 19th floor !”