CERATIZIT from the PLANSEE Group is a high-tech engineering group specialized in tooling and hard material technologies. The privately owned company headquartered in Mamer, Luxembourg, employs over 7,500 people worldwide at 34 production sites and over 70 sales offices.
We are looking for ambitious, passionate and forward-thinking professionals who can integrate our teams and contribute to our success. In return, we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their careers and ideas within a dynamic international group.
Join the CERATIZIT team and get started today as:
PROJECT MANAGER - SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING (W/M/X)
CERATIZIT LUXEMBOURG SARL - MAMER, LUXEMBOURG
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for the definition, global implementation and optimisation of standardised scheduling, procurement and production planning processes (including software tools) to achieve the division's targets.
- You work closely with contacts of sales, warehouse and distribution logistics processes, as well as the operationally responsible units and IT departments
- You participate and give advises in global projects and ensure that standard processes are taken into account
- You are the contact person for decentralised process managers, executives and key users in all questions regarding processes, methods and software.
- You are in charge of setting up and further developing globally applicable training programmes for scheduling, procurement and production planning processes.
- You provide technical leadership to the decentralised key users, train local employees in cooperation with the local key users and monitor the global roll-out status on the basis of standardised key figures.
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Holding a completed degree in economics or comparable training with a focus on SCM and/or logistics
- Having professional and project management experience in the field of process management, supply chain management or logistics
- Having a knowledge of SAP is wished, preferably in the modules MM and PP
- Showing very good written and spoken English. German will be considered as a strong asset.
- Independent and structured way of working as well as strong social and communication skills in dealing with colleagues, teams and external partners
- General willingness to travel in a national and international environment
- A secure job in an internationally operating company
- Intensive training and continuous development
- Very good working atmosphere with a "Duz" culture
- Travel allowance and other social benefits
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Part-time work possible
With regard to the processing of sensitive data within the company, it will be required to provide an extract from your criminal record (bulletin n°3) when hired.