Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Officer will have the opportunity to perform a wide range of activities related to the employee lifecycle. As part of a dynamic and diverse HR team, you will play an important role in how Advanzia meets business needs by effectively managing the employee lifecycle. This opportunity is an up to 15-months’ CDD (fixed-term) contract in full time or part time (minimum 30 hours per week).
About the job l What will you do?
As a Human Resources Officer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead the recruitment processes for the assigned business area
- Coordinate the employee onboarding process
- Deal with administrative tasks related to the employee lifecycle
- Support employees with the internal time management system
- Play a key role in employer branding related activities (LinkedIn & intranet news posts, HR communication, job fairs)
- Produce regular monthly, quarterly and annual HR statistics and reports
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters
About you l What’s your background?
- University degree or relevant practical experience in the field of Human Resources Management
- First professional HR experience, ideally as an HR generalist
- Hands-on experience in recruitment, including conducting job interviews
- Comfortable with common HR practices and processes
- Familiar with time management and HR management systems
- Good command of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we expect l What are your skills?
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-driven and results-oriented personality
- A precise and accurate working style with an eye for detail
- A proactive and reliable team player with the ability to communicate – but also the ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities in a demanding environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory
What we offer l What advantages will you have?
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional advantages such as language courses contribution, health initiatives, employee travel insurance, preferential conditions for Advanzia products, etc
- Training and development initiatives
- Dynamic and international environment #TeamAdvanzia
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 200 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English.
Click here to find out more about your career opportunities at Advanzia Bank.