ONE group solutions provides next generation fund management solutions delivered by a hand-picked team of senior industry experts and supported by NextGen technology. We provide third-party Management Company, Corporate Secretary, Regulatory and Strategic Consulting, and Governance Technology solutions. The group, headquartered with full substance in Luxembourg, provides Fund Governance solutions to asset, wealth and fund managers from around the globe and has additional offices in Dublin and Zurich.
Compliance Analyst (m/f)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support AML controls and RC mandates;
- Support the continuous development of our proprietary compliance system R-ONE;
- Analysing and interpreting laws and regulations relevant for the fund industry;
- Converting and applying the requirements into a compliance monitoring plan and deploying them through our proprietary compliance system R-ONE;
- Monitoring regulatory and compliance developments and helping with the regulatory watch;
- Support ONE consult with any other needs.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Holder of a university degree;
- 1-3 years of recent relevant experience in financial services with focus on AML;
- Prior experience with deadlines for time-sensitive projects;
- Prior experience in documentation management.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong work ethic, analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- Proficient time management and organisational skills;
- Experience in relevant Investment Management & regulatory compliance areas;
- Good organisational skills to ensure accurate and complete documentation of decision making;
- Flexible and able to multi-task;
- Familiarity with MS Office applications;
- Fluent/Native in English, other languages a plus.
- An entrepreneurial working environment in a young and motivated team;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal training and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Be informed that a clear police record is requested.