Sales & Application Engineer
We are looking for a Sales & Application Engineer who will be operating from Dudelange (Luxembourg) or Vimercate (Italy).
What You Will Do:
- Prepare customer proposals starting from the design of the solution focusing on FLARE systems and following through the different stages until the order award
- Develop and keep knowledge of the market, with focus in Oil and Gas and Petrochemical Industries
- Develop and maintain Customer relationships, specially focused on international EPC companies, both technically and commercially, providing support during the complete technical evaluation process and at the same time, driving the commercial negotiations
- Develop and keep knowledge of the product
- Promote operational excellence and profitability for the business
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical engineering
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in a similar or related position
- Customer focused
- Willingness to be part of a challenging, international, and multidisciplinary team
- Have interest to learn and to accept changes in positive way
- Assure both a competitive design and costing estimation
- Develop positive and profitable relationship both with internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain the highest level of knowledge of company products and industry standards
- Support the project execution team
- Flexibility to travel worldwide
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are:
As a Koch Engineered Solutions company, John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions control and a pioneer in modern Smart Combustion™ solutions. Our research and development facilities make up the largest testing complex of its kind. Additionally, our worldwide service organization is the largest, most technically advanced team of its kind. We provide solutions to capture emissions, destroy pollutants, manage waste and heat vital processes to help industries operate more cleanly and efficiently.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.