Ingénieur Process & Test (h/f/d)
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Process & Test Engineer (m/f/d) to strengthen our team in Dudelange, Luxembourg. You will join our Engineering team and will work in close collaboration with our offices around the globe. In this role you will have the opportunity to conduct experimental work on our process burners and will be provided with growth opportunities.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as our process burners. You will become part of a highly skilled and collaborative team, which is open and respectful. Here you will be provided with opportunities to take initiative and contribute ideas.
What You Will Do:
- Execute combustion test demonstrations of process burners at our own test center facility with our customers. Supervision during installation as well as testing of the process burner prototype prior to customer demonstration
- Design of customer specific burner solutions according to the relevant needs of the specific customer.
- Take part in the daily operation of the process team and its variety of activities:
- Support of the commercial department in technical matters
- Support of field engineers on site. This can be remotely or directly on site
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications):
- Chemical engineering or mechanical engineering degree
- High interest into experimentation / testing, practical work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player with great organizational skills
- Great communication skills in English and basic French language skills
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Relevant first experience through previous background or internships
- Programing skills in VBA is a plus
- CFD modelling experience is a plus
- Arabic or German language skills would be a plus
Who We Are:
As a Koch Engineered Solutions company, John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions control and a pioneer in modern Smart Combustion™solutions. Our research and development facilities make up the largest testing complex of its kind. Additionally, our worldwide service organization is the largest, most technically advanced team of its kind. We provide solutions to capture emissions, destroy pollutants, manage waste and heat vital processes to help industries operate more cleanly and efficiently.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Our business philosophy Learn helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.