Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Intern Fund Accounting (m/f).
Experience with Grant Thornton is an incredible opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience as you see the whole lifecycle from the onboarding of the companies/ funds to their liquidation as well as relationship management and teamwork. A well-rounded exposure to accounting, taxation, regulatory reporting, and corporate management of the companies will boost up your career!
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Fund Accounting department ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
Assist the accounting team in various accounting and administrative tasks:
· Bookkeeping of various financial transactions;
· Organisation of files;
· Preparation of monthly performance reports to the management;
· Assisting in formalising and harmonising of internal procedures;
· Growing towards maintaining a client relationship of an assigned client entities.
· Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and looking for an end-of-study internship;
· Fluent in English and French;
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly, MS Excel);
· Organization skills, attention to details, and ownership of tasks;
· Team spirit and ability to work across diverse organisations and teams.
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 68,000 people serving clients in more than 147 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 330 professional staff and 24 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.