External Audit Interns – German Desk - from January 2024 (m/f) - German & English Speaking
Published on 24/03/2023
Grant Thornton Luxembourg
EXTERNAL AUDIT INTERNS – GERMAN DESK - FROM JANUARY 2024 (M/F)
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking External Audit Interns – from January 2024 (m/f) in order to integrate our External Audit German Desk team.
A first working experience with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our External Audit department ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
Who we are looking for
- We’re looking for talented and dynamic people who want to be a part of something bigger. Free to be yourself, confident and approachable. You are a great relationship builder who can inspire everyone around you with your energy and ideas;
- You’ll help our clients to tackle their burning issues and future challenges. Listening hard and asking the right questions is at the heart of providing great business advice. We’ll enable and empower you to do just that, so you can show initiative and bring new ideas and perspectives to the table to help our clients and the wider economy to grow;
- You share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility. Always striving to grow yourself, you should be driven to succeed with the ability to see tasks through to the end and remain agile, even when things don’t go to plan;
- Your ability to see the bigger picture and also drill down into the small detail will make you stand out from the crowd – a real natural when it comes to solving problems, you’ll be able to analyse the numbers and back them up with strategic advice.
- Master degree (BAC +5 or equivalent) in Audit, Economics, Accountancy or Finance;
- Looking for your end-of-study internship, you would like to find your first job after this internship;
- Technical accounting skills;
- Proactivity, rigour and results-oriented;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills;
- Fluent in German and English (any other language is considered an asset).
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 62,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 280 professional staff and 25 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply
Please send your resume with the reference (Moovijob) - External Audit Intern – German Desk - from January 2024 (m/f) directly on Moovijob or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.
For more information, we encourage you to read our Privacy Notice at www.grantthornton.lu. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Grant Thornton Luxembourg hires!
Grant Thornton Luxembourg engage!
GT Luxembourg - Brochure