What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It's Yours To Build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
As a Legal Counsel for EY Luxembourg, you will be a member of our General Counsel’s Office (EY Internal/In-house Legal Department) and will be working on a various range of legal topics.
You will be mainly in charge of:
- Drafting, reviewing, structuring, and negotiating contracts and agreements with EY Luxembourg’s clients (master services agreements, General Terms and Conditions, etc.) and suppliers (procurement, IT contracts, partnership or alliance agreements, subcontracts, etc.).
- Providing legal advice on various legal matters (civil law, new technology law, intellectual property rights, data protection/GDPR, commercial law, etc.) to EY Luxembourg’s Partners and people from our Audit, Tax and Consulting service lines as well as to all business lines supports (HR, Marketing, Infrastructure, etc.).
- Assisting, from time to time, EY Luxembourg General Counsel on other legal matters.
What We Look For
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You hold a Master’s in Business/Company Law or Contract Law or New Technology Law/Data Protection.
- You have between 3 and 8 years of relevant experiences in a similar working environment or in a law firm handling at least contractual matters.
- You have a thorough understanding of Luxembourg laws and regulations. Knowledges and past experiences in contractual matters (notably IT contracts) or New Technology Laws/GDPR/Data Protection matters, or International Sanctions matters is an asset.
- You are fluent in English and French. Any other language skills such as German will be considered as an asset (but it is not compulsory).
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment.
What’s In It For You
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What You Can Expect
- First HR Call
- Technical interview with Business Hiring Manager
- Technical test if applicable