As an Innovation & Digitalization Intern, your mission will be to support the deployment of our different projects in our portfolio. They are linked with operations excellence, innovation and/or digitalization. Your main tasks will be (not limited to):
- Various analysis (processes/organization) and proposition of improvements
- Delivery and Project Management
- Participation in all phases of an AGILE project
- Follow-up on deployment tasks and establish self as main point of contact for project support
- Write crystal-clear project documentation (Business cases, business requirements, etc…)
- Participate to the testing efforts for specific solutions developed
- Change Management
- Coordination with our Marketing and Sales department
- Assistance in workshops organization
- Post-deployment support
- Ensure a post-deployment support to project stakeholders, internal staff and end-users
Currently, our main projects are the review and implementation of new features of our customer portal; development of new energy products; the second phase of CRM implementation for our Sales Department and data management initiatives.
- Master student in business administration, marketing, engineering or another similar qualification
- Previous experience in analysis and project management
- Strong customer focus
- Fluency in English and French
- You are motivated, pragmatic, and dynamic. Besides, your ability to synthetize information and your strong attention to details allow you to create deliverables that need few reviewing.
- Sound MS-Office-knowledge
What we offer
In a multi-cultural and profoundly European environment, we offer a project-based internship with a high degree of independence. Joining a small and dynamic team, your competencies and daily work will have visible and quick positive impact. The duration of the internship should be a minimum of 6 months.