With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our international clients
- Preparing the annual financial statements and periodic reports in Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP) but also International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
- Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Preparing consolidated accounts
- Remaining current on recent developments and changes relating to accounting area
- Hold or be soon graduated from a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration.
- Proficiency in English and fluency in either German or French is considered as an asset
- Be looking for your final-year internship
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be eager to learn and to evolve
- Demonstrate MS-Office / Bob 50 software literacy