With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Clients & Operations team serves the investment fund industry and supports our clients in the tax administration of their investment funds across the globe by providing operational assistance, reporting services and project coordination.
We are currently looking to expand our team and are in search of motivated and dynamic talents in the area of fund accounting.
What you will do
- Calculate and review tax reports for funds in India, Brazil, Indonesia and much more
- Interact with external parties (clients, fund administrators …) when necessary
- Provide advice to clients to ensure legal and tax compliance for tax provisions
- Contribute to the development of our tax business model
- Manage the client reporting database and adapt the solutions to clients’ needs
- Extract and prepare data for data analysis
- Integrate into a dynamic and energetic team
Who you are
- Currently involve in a diploma in economics, accounting, business or tax with a strong interest in the investment fund industry
- Have a first experience in financial / tax reporting or fund accounting
- Have good command of Excel tools
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Be fluent in English. Knowledge of French is an asset.