CERATIZIT is a high-tech engineering group specialized in tooling and hard material technologies. The privately owned company headquartered in Mamer, Luxembourg, employs over 9,000 people worldwide at 34 production sites and over 70 sales offices.
We are looking for ambitious, passionate and forward-thinking professionals who can integrate our teams and contribute to our
success. In return, we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their careers and ideas within a dynamic international group.
Join the CERATIZIT team and get started today as:
PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER (W/M/X)
1/ BUILDING/FACILITY MANAGEMENT & OPERATIONAL SERVICES
2/ OUTSOURCING, CONSUMABLES, SOME SPECIFIC RAY MATERIALS
Preferred location : Luxembourg (Mamer)
Alternative locations : Germany (Empfingen, Balzheim, Kempten), Austria (Reutte), France (Creutzwald)
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Category Management
- Be constantly updated about the Market: Supplier alternatives, technical constraints, Market/Leverage evolution
- Steer regular benchmarking to develop a more sustainable & competitive supply chain.
- Lead the creation and the alignment of the Category Strategy
- Maintain a constant Supplier Risk Management to ensure a strong service level to our production sites
- Lead the global supplier negotiation: Long Term Agreement, Rebates
2. Team responsibility
- Organise regular reviews/workshops with the Site Procurement Managers/ Buyers in order to increase the service level of our supply chain
- Support the development of a more entrepreneurial procurement culture inside Ceratizit (i.e. Team Coaching)
3. Reporting & Collaboration
- Direct report to the Group Procurement Director
- Direct Interfaces: Site Procurement team, Site Mangers, Engineering Management
- Master’s degree, ideally in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Solid background in a previous Industrial Sector (+10yrs)
- Previous Managerial position as Category Leader (+5yr).
- Any Experience in other function (Product/Program/Process development) is also considered as an asset.
- IT: SAP & Microsoft Office Pack (Work, Xls, Ppt)
- Languages: English. French or German are good assets.
- Analytical & big picture Mindset who has the ability also use a more creative path to achieve his/her results
- Experienced Team Player who will promote the success of the people collaborating with him/her
- Persuasive individual showing charisma, strong presentation skills and demonstrating a track record of negotiation successes
- Join a team who is transforming its procurement organisation
- Opportunity to set up your mark and implement game changer practices
- Be part of a group who has a long-term approach of its business
- With regard to the processing of sensitive data within the company, it will be required to provide an extract from your criminal record (bulletin n°3) when hired.
Are you convinced that commitment and team spirit make a real difference?
Then we would like to meet you! Apply now online!