BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 111.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 600 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Consulting team, we are currently looking for a:
Consulting Trainee (m/f)
You will be joining our Consulting activity and work within a dynamic and growing team composed of 15 dedicated and multicultural teammates. You will have the opportunity to participate in diversified assignments.
- Join a project team and provide assistance in external and internal project coordination and management and more broadly on projects delivery;
- Attend and contribute to client meetings, presentations, offering, training...;
- Participate in writing articles, offers, policies...;
- Assist in the market research and visibility of the consulting business line;
- Join projects in various domains including ESG, regulatory and risk management;
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of client prospection;
- Supervised by your colleagues and managers and sometimes in direct contact with clients, you will develop your autonomy and your professional know-how.
- You are a future graduate of a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Law;
- You are looking for an inspiring end-of-studies internship;
- You are interested in working in consulting, more specifically to provide services to the asset management, banking/financial services sectors;
- You are enthusiastic about developing your expertise in the field of project management, asset management and banking;
- You distinguish yourself in terms of your organizational skills, your autonomy, creativity, flexibility, and team spirit;
- You speak English, with a good French or German level;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint);
- You want to start your career within a dynamic company with move up opportunities;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
We prefer long-term relationships with our interns (job offer possible at the end of your internship).
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!