With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Investment Management Strategy & Operations practice provides advisory services to clients dealing with strategic and operational issues. Our Strategy & Operations practice focuses on performance improvement and competitive advantage creation, while making sure to comply with regulations. Indeed, the regulatory challenge consists in implementing the required measures, which is often closely linked to the review of the corporate strategy.
As one of the leading Investment Fund hubs worldwide, the Luxembourg marketplace features all major actors within the industry. Our Investment Management Strategy & Operations team provides top-tier consulting services to a vast range of these actors. We deliver customised solutions around their business strategy, organisation, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
What you will do
- Being involved in a wide variety of projects related to strategic positioning analysis, regulatory gap analysis and impact assessment, process efficiency review, target operating model definition, project management
- Assisting our clients in determining their strategy, solving complex issues, designing and implementing their projects, together with other Deloitte professionals in Luxembourg and abroad
- Performing rigorous research and analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities in a fast-paced environment
- Participating in investment management related process reengineering and operations reviews, restructuring of operations at the level of management companies, depositaries, custodian banks, central administrations or fund distribution platforms
- Helping our team to translate organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements
- Collecting, assimilating and analysing relevant data and using standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
- Valuing and considering the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
Who you are
- A Master's degree level in business administration, economics or engineering with a specialization in Finance
- A real interest in investment management projects such as: strategy projects, re-organisation projects, regulatory projects, efficiency improvement projects
- An excellent team spirit, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter mind set
- Fluency in English; French or German would be considered as an asset