Funds Services Manager - German Speaker - Luxembourg
Join our dynamic and international team serving our highest profile fund clients in Luxembourg as a Funds Services Manager.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to our high-profile client.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Manager of the Funds Services team, you will be accountable for ensuring all client requirements are met, acting as a central point of contact for your Fund client, anticipating their demands, identifying and remediating issues and accurately measuring potential risks and identifying solutions to maintain a relentless focus on client service and quality. Specifically you will:
- Oversee all operational aspects of the Fund,
- Be responsible for the financial monitoring of the Fund portfolio;
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
- Be accountable for the production of client reporting and the checking of Fund reporting. This includes reviewing and overseeing the work done by members of the team;
- Be accountable for the coordination and validation of all work delivered by the team;
- Be responsible for the management of other senior officers and officers.
- Assist in design of systems and process to meet changing client needs;
- Lead on internal fund projects and work closely with the fund administration and IT systems teams to provide fund servicing solutions.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You will have a strong academic background in accounting or legal;
- You have 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Private Equity/Real Estate/Debt Fund Administration, including familiarity with various fund structures, Fund Reporting, transfer agency, equalisation, carried interest schemes and co-investment Funds;
- You are fluent in English and German;
- You will be experienced in managing a small team (including fully/partly qualified accountants) in a client-facing Fund Accounting/Administration role;
- Experience using e-Front or other fund administration IT systems.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You will have superb organisational skills with an ability to prioritise competing demands on your time with agility and tenacity;
- You will have a desire to provide a high level of service to your client and to truly understand the needs of your client;
- You will be comfortable acting autonomously, confident in your decision-making and judgement;
- You will enjoy partnering and collaborating as part of a team;
- You will be adept at training and developing your team with a coaching mindset, acting as a role model to develop others.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.