We are currently looking for a “Senior Cloud Technical Administrator” in order to reinforce our team working for our Business Unit Public Sector (European Institution client) in Luxembourg.
· an opportunity to join a human centric company
· a stable work environment
· training and close monitoring of your professional career
· exciting assignments and projects
· hybrid working mode (homeworking – on premises)
· freelancing or indefinite contract…
About the program: Sopra Steria (leader) works in partnership with two other companies, providing together managed services for the European institutions. These services include hosting services as well as transversal and supporting services for all the Middleware and Databases platforms.
Are you interested to work for a large-scale program (a team of about 200 persons)? Apply now or feel free to contact the HR team for additional information.
The Senior Technical Administrator is responsible for:
- Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of hosting infrastructures
- Participating in technical research and development to enable continual innovation
- Participating in projects to warrant a smooth transition of projects into daily operations by performing activities linked to operations within the project life-cycle
- Day-to-day infrastructure operations
- Incident resolution and problems identification
- Infrastructure monitoring, availability testing and reporting
- Implements standard changes and service requests
- Documentation management
- On-call service.
- You have a Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- At least 6 years of professional experience for Senior Technical Administrator relevant to the duties, within large-scale Data Centre environments
- At least 2 years of professional experience for Senior Technical Administrator on cloud environments
- Comfortable with service operations
- Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework: AWS…
- Solid understanding of the operational organization of industrialized service delivery
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language to automate operations (Python, a shell)
- Familiarity with service on cloud-based solutions
Mandatory skills :
Kubernetes basics, AWS basics, CloudFormation, WAF, Lambda, EKS, Route53, API GW, AWS Code*, DynamoDB/RDS, AWS CLI, Cloud9, S3, Redhat knowledge
Nice to have:
CDK typescript/python, HeLM, ArgoCD, Azure, Dynatrace, OpenShift